Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Dec 26, 2018

STAMPING BELLA- RELEASE DAY


Hello there, today I'm so excited to be sharing a few cards showcasing the AMAZING, FABULOUS and GORGEOUS NEW Stamps from STAMPING BELLA

Your soooo going to love this new collection as there is something for everyone.






 The Bella's have been very busy behind the scene creating up a storm with these new stamps so honestly do yourself a favour and pop on over to the  Stamping Bella Blog to see all the gorgeousness.


The beautiful stamps above was coloured with Copics.

Extras..
gold embroidery thread
white and black card for the sentiment
black ink
washi tape
dies


Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. Your coloring is fabulous! So are your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards. I ordered the hydrangea baby and can't wait to color it!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx