Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 16, 2019

DAY 1.. STAMPING BELLA NEW RELEASE

Its an exciting day today as its the very 1st day of sharing the Brand New Release Stamps from..

and do I have some wonderful stamps to show you all..
There is 41 new Stamps and Sentiments in this NEW Release to wow you and over the next 4 days I will be sharing my cards using the wonderful new Stamps..

Day 1 and Today its all about the Adorable Abominable..

 YETI'S and YETI SENTIMENTS.
 YETI AND SANTA
*****************

TANGLED YETI
*************************


YETI WITH A STAR ON TOP
*****************************

SNEAKY YETI
************************

YETI ON A PRESENT
***********************

A GIFT FROM YETI
*************************

YETI'S LOOT
******************


WHAT DID YETI DO
**********************


YETI SNEAKS A COOKIE
**********************


YETI SENTIMENT STAMP SET
*****************
AREN'T THEY JUST THE MOST ADORABLE STAMPS.


 To see the other Fabulous DT projects head on over to Stamping Bella Blog


I'm back tomorrow with more stamps from the New STAMP Collection, hope you can stop by.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. I have decided this a "star" and Yeti release.. you showed how you can change up several background with stars to make your Yeti.. the "star". Awesome, Debra!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx