Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 18, 2019

DAY 3 - STAMPING BELLA RELEASE DAY

HELLO AGAIN AND WELCOME TO DAY 3 OF 

NEW STAMP COLLECTION.

Today its all about 
BUNDLE GIRL AND CHRISTMAS SENTIMENTS..
oh my you are totally going to fall in love with these lil stamps.. they are so sweet and soooo adorable.

BUNDLE GIRL WITH PENGUIN
*********************

BUNDLE ON A TURKEY
****************

BUNDLE WITH REINDEER
**********************

CARAMEL APPLE BUNDLE GIRL
*********************

BUNDLE GIRL WRAPPED IN POLAR BEAR
******************

SKATE WITH PENGUINS BUNDLE GIRL
*************************

IN THE PUMPKIN PATCH BUNDLE GIRL
*******************

GRIM REAPER BUNDLE GIRL
***********************

IN A PILE OF LEAVES BUNDLE GIRL
*************

CRYSTAL BALL BUNDLE GIRL 
*****************



CHRISTMAS TIME SENTIMENTS
**************************

 THESE ARE THE MOST DELIGHFUL STAMPS EVER...

 To see the other Fabulous DT projects head on over to Stamping Bella Blog
ALL STAMPS WILL BE ON SALE SEPTEMBER 20TH

I hope to see you again tomorrow for the very last day of the BRILLIANT New STAMPS.


1 comment:

  1. Debra, i am so blown away. You have a way with making a simple background look fantastic. I know how much work a simple background takes..it's the hardest thing for me to do. Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx