Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 17, 2019

DAY 2- STAMPING BELLA RELEASE DAY

Hi there, I hope you enjoyed seeing the wonderful YETI Stamps from 
 yesterday and that you loved seeing what my fellow Bella Teamies shared with you.

So today I have much delight in sharing GNOMES and FESTIVE GNOME SENTIMENTS.

THE PERFECT GNOME BOW
****************

GNOME WITH A LIST
**********************

JINGLE GNOMES
******************

GNOME WITH A CANDY CANE
******************

MILK AND COOKIE GNOME
********************

GNOMES WITH PRESENTS
*************************

CHRISTMAS CARD GNOMES
********************

FESTIVE GNOME SENTIMENTS.
***********************


TWO GNOMES ON A LOG
*********************

ONE SIP TOO MANY GNOME
*********************

GNOME WITH A LANTERN
**************

THESE ARE THE MOST FABULOUS AND SUPER CUTE GNOMES EVER...

To see the other Fabulous DT projects head on over to Stamping Bella Blog and be prepared to be wowed..
The release day for the stamps is September 20th.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Debra! Your pencil coloring is awesome. I love the touch of reds on the gray paper. That is perfect. I love how you make your cards, they are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx