Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 18, 2020

STAMPING BELLA - DAY 1

Hi there and welcome to Day 1 of the New Release Stamps for 


These brilliant stamps and many more are available on Monday 20th January.

Today I would like to share with you some of the most adorable and cutest stamps from... 
Bundle Girl Collection.

 BUNDLE GIRL TEA PARTY
********

BUNDLE GIRL WITH FALLING HEARTS
************

BUNDLE GIRL WITH HEART TRAIL
*************

BUNDLE GIRL BUNNY
**********

BUNDLE GIRL WITH FOXGLOVE
*******
Are these not the cutest lil gals ever... 

 I used my Copic markers and Prisma and Polychromos Pencils to colour them in.
The sentiments and die Cut sentiments are all from Stamping Bella.

To see the other Fabulous DT projects created by my fellow Teamies ,  pop on over to the  Stamping Bella Blog and be prepared to be WOWED...

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx