Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 19, 2020

STAMPING BELLA - DAY 2

Hi there, Did you enjoy yesterdays 1st day previews of the NEW Stamp Collection from..

STAMPING BELLA
The new Release collection are available for purchase on the 20th February 

For today’s Previews, 
We have 4 New Curvy Girls , 1 Teeny Tiny  Townie and 1 Gnome.

Today for me its all about the GNOMES...

I just love the Gnome Stamps.. they are adorable  and are  just the perfect stamps to have in your crafty stash, each one of them has such a unique character.

This cute gnome is called..
READING GNOME
I coloured Reading Gnome with Prisma pencils.

 To see the other Fabulous DT projects created by my fellow Teamies,  pop on over to Stamping Bella Blog.


Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx