Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 20, 2020

STAMPING BELLA - DAY 3

Today is the last day of NEW RELEASE STAMP previews ( insert sad face, lol) for..

First off I would like to introduce you to the MOCHI GIRLS... what can I say these girls are just way to perfect for words.

MOCHI PARTY GIRL
***

JOURNALING MOCHI GIRL
***

MOCHI DONUT GIRL
***

MOCHI PLANT GIRL
***


UNDER THE WEATHER MOCHI
***
I used a combination of colouring mediums- Copic Prisma and Polychromos Pencils to colour in these fab girls..


Next up I have the wonderful..
 Edgar and Molly..

As you can see I had so much fun colouring and creating with these Stamps..I mixed and matched them together which gave me so many options for my little cards.

 These stamps are brilliant for creating Journal Tags, ATC"s ( which is what I did ) as well as perfect for cards and scrapbookers alike.

 

 


 





I created my painty, mixed media backgrounds first, then used stencils to give some interest.
The clothes were all stamped on old Book Paper and then paperpeiced on to the coloured images.
I also tore book paper and added striped Washi tape to tie them all together..

The Stamping Bella sentiments used worked perfectly with Edgar and Molly.
*****************

and last but certainly not least I have...
The latest new ODDBALLS, wooohoooo



ODDBALL LITTLE BO PEEP
******


ODDBALL LITTE MISS MUFFET
******

ODDBALL EASTER BUNNY
******
These were coloured with a mix of Copic Markers and Prisma Pencils.

This is a fabulous New list of Release Stamps for you, something for everyone use on their projects, x

Pop on over to see the Bellas Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog

For more inspiration check out the 
Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx