Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 18, 2019

Bellarific Friday - Gnome on a Swing

       Hello again there...                   

Its Friday and you know what that means.. yes its STAMPING BELLA -  BELLARIFIC FRIDAY 
 and this week the challenge is...


 JANUARY"S Stamp of the Month

   Today I'm sharing the super cute..
GNOME ON A SWING    


                      
I first coloured my Gnome with Copic and then did some fussy cutting. The background for my Gnome was created using Distress Inks onto white card   

Extra..
Die Cut Clouds, Fence and Sentiment.
Stitched Rectangle Die 
                            
  Stamp of The Month and Cut out Dies are 25% off this month.

 Now don't forget about our
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
for the Month of 
January .

 Check out the rest of the Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog

For those living in Australia- Stamping Bella is available at Annas Craft Cupboard.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. How does the various products mentioned on the list compare, and which one can be said to be the best?
    Gnome with shovel and Lamp

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx