Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 27, 2019

STAMPING Bella - Gnome on a Swing.

Hello there..
Today I am sharing the super adorable "Gnome On a Swing" from Stamping Bella.

This gnome reminds me of my childhood, I could sit and swing all day testing how high I could go and I just never wanted to leave my swing set.. ohhh the life of a child, lol...
Anyways, onto my card and this fabulous stamp...


 I coloured the stamps with my Copics and used the co-ordinating die to cut it out.
The coordinating die made my life so easy when it came to cutting out the Gnome.

I created a background using Distress inks and added some grass and the sun with Metal Dies
To see more sweet Gnomes head on over to 

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx