Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 20, 2019

Stamping Bella- Rosie and Bernie

Hi there, I really enjoying just playing in my craft room this hot weekend here in Perth Australia and colouring up some super cute adorable images from Stamping Bella.
 Rosie and Bernie in Hawaii are just the cutest Duo...


Rosie and Bernie were coloured with Copics.
 I also created my background- Sea and Sand with Copics as well.
I left the Stamping Bella palm tree uncoloured as I wanted the focus to be on Rosie and Bernie.

To see more cute Rosie and Bernie images head on over to 

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx