Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 16, 2019

Stamping Bella - Oddball Shopper

Hi again, as you know Oddball Stamps are one of my favourites from Stamping Bella.
Today I'm sharing with you..
ODDBALL SHOPPER



I coloured my Oddball shopper with Copics and fussy cut her out.

I created my background with Alcohol Inks on Yupo and added silver foil to some places that were still sticky. 
I used a Skyline Die from Kaiser.
Sentiment is Chit Chat Stickers for Tim Holtz.

To see more ODDBALL STAMPS head on over to 

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx