Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 16, 2021

SET of KITTIES


                                                                Hi todays card for

                                                    Stamping Bella

features the stamp of the month set called..

 

I used only 2 of the images from the stamp set- SET OF KITTIES rubber stamps.
I coloured the images with Prisma and Polychromos Pencils.
I masked off the images and then created the background using oxide Inks and Stencils.


 Stamp of The Month and Cut out Dies are 50% off this month.

 

 POP on over HERE and check out what the rest of the Bella team created to inspire you.

 Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx