Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 21, 2021

SET of KITTIES

      Hi todays card for

                                               

  Stamping Bella

 

SET OF KITTIES rubber stamps

                


I coloured the kitties using Polychromos Pencils and then masked them off and using a stencil and ink created the grounding for the kitty and the speech bubbles.
The sentiment is from the stamp set..UNDER THE SEA- I only used the top part of the sentiment.



         Stamp of The Month and Cut out Dies are 50% off this month.

 

 

POP on over HERE and check out what the rest of the Bella team created to inspire you.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx