Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 6, 2021

Stamping Bella Release day 4

                  Its day 4 of the NEW RELEASE STAMPS for..

                                

 Stamping Bella

I hope you have enjoyed seeing all the FABULOUS, AMAZING and WONDERFUL STAMPS.


Today I am sharing with you..

TINY TOWNIES ASTRONAUTS
**************
TINT TOWNIE ASTRONAUTS
***************


TINY TOWNIE ASTROLOGY CHART
**************

HANNUKKAH DEER
************

HOLIDAY PALM
************
All of the above stamps were coloured with Polychromos and Prisma pencils on to Neenah card.
extras..
Die cuts
Stencils
Oxide inks
White paint
Embossing paste

Tomorrow all the Brilliant stamps I have shared with you over the last 4 days as well as other fantastic stamps that my other Bellas Team friends  have shared with you are available for sale...
What do you have on your list.. so hard to pick  favourites isn't it..


Pop on over to see the Bella’s Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog


For more inspiration check out the 
Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

 

 Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx