Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 24, 2021

SET of KITTIES

 

         Hi todays card for

                   Stamping Bella

  features the stamp of the month...

 



I coloured 3 kitties and of course the cute lil mouse from the stamp set.. SET OF KITTIES using Polychromos pencils.
I then using masking paper to mask of the images and then added strips of colour using oxide inks and stencil.
The sentiment is from the stamp set..TT Penelope has a PENCIL


                   Stamp of The Month and Cut out Dies are 50% off this month.

 

 

POP on over HERE and check out what the rest of the Bella team created to inspire you.                                                           

 

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx