Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 5, 2011

April Challenge- Bizzy Becs.


It's the 5th of the Month and time for another fun challenge over at Bizzy Becs.
The challenge this month is to make/design your own background paper.
I chose to use my Adobe photoshop Elements 9 and create a a bedroom adding layer after layer. I must say I really enjoyed creating my own scene,took a little time but I was pretty happy with the final result. Of course you dont need to do what I have done, you can use any technique you desire to create your DP paper, you may choose stamping, airbrushing, anything at all, we are  looking forward to seeing what u create.
Isnt this girl Fabulous, DAISY and DOGGIE  is one of the  new Images in the
 NEW DAISY COLLECTION
 she is a digital image at Bizzy Becs On-line shop.
I have also used a Whiff of Joy banner/flags available as Bizzy Becs's store.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day,xxxx

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely amazing Debra. You have the most ingenious ideas. Love everything about it and I also love your new look banner. Hugs xo jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh wow Debra this is such an awesome layout , the papers are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous card Debra,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is my very very favorite card you have ever made! Reminds me so much of my little Lucy and my late mom's Mignon. I can't even begin to tell you how much this card touches my heart. It has actually brought tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as always Debra, you have always been the Queen of scenes and this just proves it even more! Love the dressmaking manequin and beauty cases. xoxo Peta

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx