Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 12, 2011

One of a Kind!


This  is School girl Crystal from the new Miss Cherry Martini Colllection over at Bizzy Becs.
 I love this girl and the last time I coloured and made a card with her was touching on the a little of the Dark side, so this time I just wanted to show  how different she looks when coloured in pretty Pink Shades.
I also made the DP backround paper using a Page from a childrens book, some gesso and Distress Inks. The challenge on Bizzy Becs Blog is to create your own DP paper so if you have yet entered then you still have a little time to go.
I used a sizzix star die and stamped a word stamp over, a Tim Holtz Paper clip and some german scrap.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day,xxxx

10 comments:

  1. oh, I like her in pink! I think I prefer this to the darker one, and I just love that tiny wire hanger!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Debra,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always Debra. Love the pinks. Great work.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorrrrgeous!!! Debra. I'm in awe of your creativity. this is absolutely beautiful. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty in pink is what comes to mind. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so lovely...love the colouring and wonderful embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you have soe the colours are gorgeous and loving the detail!
    hugs
    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this tag Debra! It's so girly and the little coat hanger is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. im totally loving this one,
    its funky and sassy, with a touch of cute
    love it !!!
    hugz
    rellz.x.x : o )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Debra... love the pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx