Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 24, 2011

One Rainy Day!

Happy Easter everyone, I do hope you have all managed to have a good chocolate fix this weekend!!!
When I saw  Easter Tilly  from Simply Betty Stamps I just had to have her, the eyes got me straight away.I have also been playing around with lots of Tim Holtz backgrounds , hence all the tags lately and this one was done with old book paper, gesso, distress inks and then Distress ink refills and letting them drip from the top of the page, then adding some glitter to the whole tag. I'm am really enjoying getting my hands dirty and just playing with lots of mediums.
 I used the W"s and C's copic range to colour Tilly - #'s 1-5. I also used a white gel pen.The skyline/buildings background has to be one of my all time favourites, I use it for everything, best stamp I ever purchased.I also used Tim holtz film strip for the path.
************************************
 OK...... Have you noticed my Blog header, the Fabulously talented Kristy from "Some Odd Girl Stamps"  created my very own "Me" Avatar/Chibi  from the real pic of me on my sidebar.....is she clever or what!..I am in total awe of what she can do, ohhhhh to have some of that talent!!!!.I saw the fabulous Chibi that Kristy had created for Kellie and just knew I had to get Kristy to draw one up for me as well.
I am so thrilled with what she has created , so much better then the real me- no wrinkles!!!! From now on the only pic I am going to use is my Chibi, bahahahaha.Thanks Kristy.
If you would like one of your very own then email  kristy@someoddgirl.com
********************************************
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day,xxxx

14 comments:

  1. Once again I'm playing catch up - have been having a wonderful time strolling through your past few posts - and I LOVE your avatar too!
    I just love coming to visit - you always have such amazing ideas to inspire!
    Happy Easter to you and yours too!
    Lotsaluv
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    Beautiful colours:) Cute images and great design.
    Have a lovely Sunday.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Debra. I see what you mean about the eyes..really beautiful.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Debra,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful creation with this gorgeous stamp. Betty would be over the moon seeing this gorgeous thing sitting there. Great work. And you blog header is excellent.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debra, I love this gorgeous sweet card, great image, great colours, and teriffic colouring!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi debra tis rellz,
    i totally love the way you have used these colours
    gorgeous babe
    hugz
    rellz.x.x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this Debra... that is a very cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous!! The colouring is amazing and I love the background and the clouds. Soooo yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous Debra. Your colouring is amazing as usual. Love your new header by the way. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card!! LOVE that image.. think I might have to get here... Ooh.. I love your blog header.. such a cute avatar...mmm.. might have to look into one! tee hee!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What can I say but WOW! I see waht you mean about the eyes, she is absolutely gorgeous and coloured to perfection as always! Love the text and castle background too.
    I just have to say, that I LOVE your header too, I thought it may have been made by Some Odd Girl Stamps, she totally nailed it, you look absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh gosh, I love this tag!! love it!! and your avatar is pretty swanky, you look fantastic ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx