Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 1, 2011

Enjoy LIfe....


Isnt this girl Fabulous, she looks sooooo relaxed sitting under the trees.
  "Daisy"
 is part of the New Daisy Collection which is avalable now over at Bizzy Becs On-line store along with Becs other new Digital releases today.
The sun rays are an embossing folder that I cut around and the palm trees are a cuttlebug die that my BF Lorraine lent to me, thanks Loz......
Paper is Kaiser 6x6 pad.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day,xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card!
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Debra,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. What Copic numbers did you use on her skin, she looks fantastic?
    Carol Southern

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh wow Debra, very cool image and such a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun card! Love what you did with the stamens too!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx