Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 18, 2011

Giggle


I have had this tag made for a while but somehow it was put away and I had forgotten it, sometime life gets sooooo busy that things can get overlooked, ok thats my story and I am sticking to it, as no way do I have memory loss!!!!
 Im not sure if I have said but we are in the process of building a new home that seems to have taken for ever, just under12 months to be exact and prob 6 months before that with plans and alterations but we are getting so close now its becoming really exciting. Having not built for ages I had forgotten just what needs to be done, colours, tiles, cupboards etc... you know all the rest of it..BUT... the most exciting thing about my new house is I have my very own Craft Room , wooo hooooo!!!. No more of my little space, the bar area in the lounge , yep I turfed out all the wine bottles and glasses and took it over as my crafting space, poor hubby. It is a small area but it has been convienent.
Besides Greg can now sit upstairs on the balcony at the back of the house and enjoy his wine watching the sunset over the ocean, I think that makes up for me taking over the bar in this house, bahahaha.
 Here is a pic of my house..

This week the tiler begins the floors inside, the paved driveway and path and all the the area out the back starts soon and then the final coats of paint go on, outside and inside, countdown begins.....may be in within 4 to 6 weeks time....
Anyways back to my tag, the image is a  Teddy Bo digi download and I have a few of these delightful images now, so cute...
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day,xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Oh your new home looks amazing Debra. How exciting for you AND you get your own craft room. Perfect!! I adore this tag you've made. all the little extras really make it pop. I just love your style. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag and OMG look at that impressive house. I bet you a chewing at the bit to get in there in your space soon. Not long now by the sounds of it.
    mwah
    TRace

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house looks fantastic and the word ocean, makes me envious....just joking. Good on you getting your own room, that's something to look forward to.
    It's a pretty tag with all the interesting things on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is stunning as always and wow love the house, gonna come over for some scrapbooking !!
    hugs
    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag Debra,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag Debra!! Love all of the details and your coloring is always spot on!!

    I bet you can't wait to get into your house!! It is beautiful!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your home is beautiful! Much bigger than the one you are in, right? Is your craft room window in the front where we can see it? Oh your little tag is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow - the tag is absolutely amazing with all its layers and embellishments! Love it!

    ...and canIpleasehaveyourhouse?!! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx