Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 28, 2011

You complete me!

Its seems ages since I played with a Magnolia image but this little Tilda with bunny was unresisitable.Even though Easter is gone for another year I just knew I could use this image anytime for any reason.
The Ticket Tag with sentiment along with the gorgeous Pink flowers, Pink Tassle and of course my little Magnolia Tilda all came from Bec over at Bizzy Becs Online store.
Lace, Ribbon and leaf punch is from my stash.
If you have not been over lately to Bizzy Becs you must POP on over Bec has some Great stamps,Blue Butterfly Images, Cutting Dies and other Fabulous Goodies for Sale.
I am entering my Tag into the following challenge blogs
Bloggers Challenge- Ribbon and Lace
Sparkles Forum- Anything Goes
Paper Romance Challenge-Tag it
Simon Says Stamp- Anything Goes
Cooking it up with Katie-Tag with Ribbons/bow
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day,xxxx

15 comments:

  1. OH wow Debra. this is beyond stunning. I absolutely love every little detail and your colouring is outstanding. Beautiful work my friend. Hugs xo jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag Debra...I'm a bit behind the eight ball and only just starting to make them..lol..
    Beautiful colouring and all the trimmings are gorgeous.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's gorgeous Debra, love the colours and all the gorgeous embellies ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at SFC this fortnight, good luck in the draw x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWsers Debra - LOVE this - you are making THE BEST tags - LOVE 'em!!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is gorgeous and your coloring is beautiful!! Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie this week!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so beautiful!
    Wonderful colours and design:)
    Adorable image and your colouring is fantastic.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Debra, simply fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet is she! Fab coloring, love your lace trim! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! It is amazingly beautiful! Of course you will win the challenges you are entering :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Debra, an Tilda is coloured beautifully, love it!
    hugs
    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very charming. Thanks for joining the BC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it, its beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Cooking it up with Katie this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx