Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Oct 28, 2011

Dont take candy.....

Hi Everyone, We all know the story of Hansel and Gretel and that yummy Gingerbread house they came across in the woods, and we all know who lived there and what happened!!!!!!!!....
 Yes.... this is my light hearted attempt at Halloween and  again I went for a Fairy Tale  to create my card.
The fabulous images I used on my card are all from....
 and  staring .... Wednesday Addams as Gretel,  Pugsley Addams as Hansel, along with The Gingerbread House, Wizard of Oz - Wicked Witch and  Owl.
Today is my first card as a DT for the Octopode Factory, I so love these quirky/fun images by Lily plus I get to play along side of some very creative ladies.
I'm entering the following Challenges...
Allsorts Challenge. Halloween 
Simon Says Challenge- Anything Goes
Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

11 comments:

  1. what fun images! that is such a fun card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Debra, what a fantastic card. So colourful and I love the characters!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Halloween project Debra! Thank you so much for entering it in the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just tell you how awesome your storybook pages are? They are so colorful and dimensional and I absolutely love them. Not to mention that I am totally blown away by your coloring skills. Amazing with a capital A!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great, FUN card, perfect for halloween Thank you so much for entering my Halloween challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, I love it. The characters really make this project pop!
    Thanks for playing in the "if the shoe fits" challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL - how ridiculously delicious and fun! It's like Tim Burton meets the Brothers Grimm. Just love. it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome to the octopode factory DT. i just adore your work Debra, it's so colourful and vibrant and so outside the box. i love your use of the images and characters for different themes! fabbo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh and if you have that fence punch i wouldn't say no to a few of them! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx