Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Oct 14, 2011

Trick or Treat

I have used a combination of images on my card....
 "Make it Crafty"- Mushroom House...."Tiddlyinks"- Twisted Tree and Moon....
 "Octopode Factory" - March Hare and Bats and "Dylusions Stamps" - Around the Page.
I layered the trees thru photoshop onto Tim Holtz paper for my background before adding the rest of the images.
I used Copics, Prisma pencils and white gel pen to colour my images.
I found just a "few" challenges to enter my card into....
The Octopode Factory. Black and Orange
Simon says Stamp - Halloween or Goth
Cupcake Crafts Challenge - Halloween
Fussy and Fancy - Halloween
Creative Card Crew -Halloween
Sparkles Forum Challenge - Halloween
Challenge up Your Life - Halloween
Drunken Stampers - Halloween
Forever Night Challenge- Black and Creepy
Everybody Art Challenge - Halloween
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

19 comments:

  1. Hello from South Australia Debra!! I just lvoe this creation - fantastic how you have put all the images together!!! Striking black & oranges!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, wow stunning card, just love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card Debra, love the combination of images you made!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. So spooky! Thanks for joining the Spooky Fun Challenge at Creative Card Crew. Hugs, Ani

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a brilliant card for Halloween, I love all the vibrant colours you have used
    Thanks for joining in at SFC this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Debra, your card is stunning. Beautifully coloured and a great choice of stamps!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card! You did such a nice job combining all the images!
    Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our, "Fall or Halloween" Challenge!
    Warm Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debra, what a wonderful Halloween card. I love the mixture of images you've used and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Debra! Super Halloween project... great spooky images, I love the mix of trees etc! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMLife, thsi is amazing!! I love your spooky-tastic card chick. What gorgeous colours you've used :) Thank you for joining us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Debra I'm not surprised this is totally awesome as it's done by you. Awesome! Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.
    Hugs Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I really like this...it's got a great, eclectic vibe! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx