Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Oct 21, 2011

oh my!.....

Ohhhhh my, I don't think this was what Little Red expected when she set off for a visit to Grandma's House...but it's OK as we all know there was a happy ending, lol...
 On my card I have used quite a few of The Octopode Factory images- House, Wolf, Red Riding Hood, Sun, Flowers and patterned B/W border along with a Dylusions leaf stamp and  Magnolia bird  to create my little Fairy Tale scene.
Images coloured with copics and house with distress inks.
I am going to enter my card into..
Simon Says Stamp - Fairy tales and Nursery Rhymes
By the Cute and Girly - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Free and Easy
KB Challenge - Anything Goes
Anything Goes Challenge - To the letter
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

12 comments:

  1. Oh Debra this is fantastic - so bight & cheery and great Octopode characters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! What an amazing card - the images just pop right of the card and are so beautifully coloured.
    I LOVE IT.
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. I love how you colored the images. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh wow, this is fantastic!! love the colors:) Such an exhiting card, love it:))
    Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week :)
    Hugs Lill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uuuuh, that's bad! I've got a feeling that isn't going to end quite as cheerful as it looks right now... Lovely work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pic debra AND the new site! just gorgeous. i love the digital and the funky. you certainly hit them both! your headboard is gorgeous...love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an amazing creation - your design is super, I love your stunning design and colouring - such a awesome fun card!!!

    To happy you shared us at the Stimon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great scenic card, love the bright colours you have used. Thank you for joining us this time at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Debra this is fabulous, so creative and colourful. A great take on our challenge, love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our Nursery Rhymes / Fairytales challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowzas!! Your coloring is A-Mazing! Not to mention your keen eye for design! Congrats on the Octopode Factory DT spot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. another cool card!! I am loving these images and the fairy tales behind them xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx