Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Oct 8, 2011

Time is Fleeting..


I'm sure you have recognised the 3 lines on my tag/card and if you are like me you are probably singing along.... mmmm ...that's only if you remember this movie that for a while had such a cult following. When it first came out it was so unusual and so out there that one just had to love it. Yes of course it from the the movie, "Rocky Horror Picture Show".... "Time Warp"  and the opening lines are from Riff Raff.  This fab gal is "Magenta"( riff raffs sister in the movie)  from the Octopode Factory.
I got all inky and messy once again to create my papers plus added a little glitter and pearl ex powders along with Time Holtz clock die ,music note and my grungy splotchy stamp- love this!!! and my new Dylusions stamps!- around the border.
I'm entering this into...
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Sparkle and Bling
Just add ink- Use a die cut
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

7 comments:

  1. LOL! Great tag/card! Love all your details and design! Great image! LOVE Rocky Horror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card :-)love the image and all the details ,, gorgeous ! I love the Rocky horror Show too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is fantastic Deb! one of my fave films of all time, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes what a great idea for that Magenta image - just pefect "lyrics"!!! Amazing!!! Great background too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning! Oh em gee, I haven't thought about Rocky Horror in ages!! I love how you created your background. Thanks so much for joining us at Craft and Me this week =)
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I love this card Debra, the image is brilliant...thanks for joining in with the Crafts and Me challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx