Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Oct 16, 2011

Play


Its challenge time for Group B over at The Emerald Faerie Challenge Blog and we would love to see your creations using  "Flowers,Flowers, Flowers" on your creation.
I have used the gorgeous little faeire EBONY" without her mushroom and placed her in/on the birdcage along with leaf  and butterfly punch, lace and a leafy swirl flourish along with the crochet flower handmade from lovely Sally.
 I actually don't have or use a lot of flowers on my cards, they just never seem to look right when I use them, I look at others cards and think WOW when I see all the flowers they use and how fabulous their cards look .... so I took myself off to my local Scap shop that also happens to be closing this week to get some., Lucky for me everything in the shop was 30% off so I stocked up on "lots" of readymade flowers along with some flower punches in case I ever need to use lots of  flowers again.!!!!
The Dt gals have created some absolutely beautiful inspirational creations for you so pop on over for a look.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Debra, the flowers are amazing and the sweetest image with gorgeous colours.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning love the array of flowers and the hidden cage such a sweet card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and fun! Love it. Love your new blog header as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debra,
    What a lovely flowery look you have created! I am glad you have finally used one of my flowers :) Looking forward to seeing it IRL
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debra!

    This card is just amazing! Love those papers from Websters. Fit perfectly with the colours on this darling image. Those flowers are to die for. Fab job, hunni. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx