Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Oct 19, 2011

Sweets for my Sweet



Isn't this girl from Bizzy Becs Blue Butterfly Birthday Digi Collection  HERE  just so retro looking  that I  just had to have her standing in a kitchen looking so pleased as punch with her baking! 
I have used Cupcake Anyone along with Kaiser papers and Magnolia kitchen stamp. I cut out the mix master, scales and plates from the paper and placed them onto the  recipe background paper to create my tag. The quote is also from the paper pad but I added a red heart to it.The dots on her dress are from a white gel pen.
There is some fabulous digi images in store and most of them are only $2.00 each ... so head on over HERE  and pick yourself up some while they are sooo cheap.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Debra.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Very sweet Debra! I love the vintage womyn and the "service" look. The ribbon is stellar with it! It's like you brought the past to the present (are we STILL doing the same thing??? haha) except that RED Farberware blender that is about $300 Cdn dollars waaaaaah I want it! Ok, your pic will have to do! Again, love the dimensions. Hey Debra, about the Canvas picture background. Did it just as instructed. Question...did you fill in the "cracks" on the sides with polyfill or something? Still have some (joints?) that show where they were joined. Brilliant though. xox Samara

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx