Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Mar 1, 2015

CASEplorations...24..7

 
Hi there, for  March we are CASEing the very talented.....
Ok now to be honest, I have trouble CASEing cards.. I procrastinated about this so much...
so in the end I chose just to use the colour combo that Loll had used of the Gold, Red and Green.
 
I used the ARTPlorations Stencil- SHUTTERS as my background sponging in Distress Ink.
Then I stamped the Bees Knee's Houses onto patterned paper and coloured the roof tops with my copics.
 
I also added a Tim Holts Die - Thinlets. I cut this first out onto the card, backed it with green card and then cut it out again with Gold card so I can put back in the numbers 24.7.
extras were  Lawn Fawn Die and "for you" sentiment from the THANKYOU sentiment Builders 
Pop on over to the STAMPlorations blog HERE to see how the what the other girls created...
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

6 comments:

  1. Totally different from Loll's, but so apparent you were inspired from it! Fabulous job~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it doesn't look like you had any trouble at all! Love your CASE of Loll's card, and the houses look fab lined up like that with the little hedge in front of them. Love the 24-7 too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Debra, great CASE! Love the red houses and little stars. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet!! Love the stenciled background with those fabulous houses!! And LOVE the "Thinking of you 24 7" ... so creative! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous - love all the elements of stencilling, numbers,pattern. This card would be perfect for our challenge at Make My Monday http://mmmchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/, there's still time to enter.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx