Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Mar 14, 2015

STAMPlorations.. Inspirations #7

Hey there, time for some inspiration with stamps from STAMPlorations.... 
I used.
I used 3 shades of  Distress Inks to create an ombre effect for this card.
I stamped the shoes and sentiment  in Black Versafine Ink.
The card design is technique by Kristina Werner shown on the Online Card Class- clean and Simple.

You can check out the Inspiration Posts HERE  and we invite you to CASE one of our cards and link it up to the Inspiration CASE Playground. You are not required to use STAMPlorations stamps to play along, You can use any stamps from any company as long as you are making the card for fun.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Debra...an eye-catching, beautiful ombre background to showcase the marvelous shoes and sentiment. The die cut adds such an impact! Impressive!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Debra...an eye-catching, beautiful ombre background to showcase the marvelous shoes and sentiment. The die cut adds such an impact! Impressive!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx