Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Mar 28, 2015

STAMPlorations- Inspiration #9

 Hey there, time for some inspiration with stamps from STAMPlorations.... 
I used.....
I stamped the houses onto different patterned papers and fussy cut them out. The background was created using the LOVE stamp and stamping repeatedly.
I added a die cut scallop and heart, followed by the sentiment.
You can check out the Inspiration Posts HERE and we invite you to CASE one of our cards and link it up to the Inspiration CASE Playground. You are not required to use STAMPlorations stamps to play along, You can use any stamps from any company as long as you are making the card for fun.

 Before I go this is my last posting for STAMPlorations... Unfortunely time is not on my side and so with much sadness I have decided to leave the team.. and what an amazing team they are.
Such a gorgeous, friendly, wonderful and extremely talented group of  girls they all are. 
Thank you Shery, Shirley, Cornelia, Deepti, Vicki, Monika, Nonni and Maria, it's been a lot of fun and I have enjoyed creating along side of you all. xxx

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this card Debra, I don't think to stamp on patterned paper so this may be my new inspiration for next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I ever said good bye -- I sure miss your coloring!! Hence me perusing your blog today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx