Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Mar 5, 2015

Hi There.. time for another Bizzy Bec's Challenge for the month of March.
 
 I used.... Lawn Fawn Stamps - Blue Skies and Hello Sunshine.
The Hot Air Balloons and Banner were stamped onto pattered paper and then fussy cut out. I added a little shading to the balloons and coloured the banner with my copic markers.
The clouds were stamped in Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and outlined with Memento London Fog. 
 
Pop on over HERE and see some fabulous creations from the DT girls..
 
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx