Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Mar 24, 2015

STAMPlorations.. Inspirations #8

 Hey there, time for some inspiration with stamps from STAMPlorations.... 
I used..a mix of both..
 older stamp -  TRENDY FEATHERS
 and newer stamp set - HASHTAG AUTHENTIC...
A CAS card from me today...I used various Distress Inks to stamp the feathers onto Watercolour Paper and the Sentiment" Beautiful was embossed with a pale gold ink after the background was dry.
You can check out the Inspiration Posts HERE and we invite you to CASE one of our cards and link it up to the Inspiration CASE Playground. You are not required to use STAMPlorations stamps to play along, You can use any stamps from any company as long as you are making the card for fun
To get more inspiration pop on over to the   STAMPlorations blog.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS, Debra! The feathers are gorgeous; your embossed sentiment running through them, stunning!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx