Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 6, 2014

Bizzy Becs- November Challenge...

Hi There... as your reading this I should be relaxing beside the pool in Phuket, that's if hubby has given me some time... Its his first time overseas and he has made out an Itinerary of everything he wants us ( all the family) to see and do.... and does he have a BIG list, lol...

Ok.. onto my card for  Bizzy Becs Challenge Blog.  
with the "Anything Goes" theme.

I used..    Impression Obsession Dies -  Grass and Pelican..
and
My Favourite Things - Diagonal Stripes Background stamp
.....available at Bizzy Becs Online Store

I die cut the Grass and Pelican and sentiment Dies from Watercolour paper and used my Distress Inks to colour them up.
I then created my background using again Distress Inks and sponging on the colours from darkest to lightest and fading out. 
I then used the Diagonal Striped with white ink and stamped over the Distress Inks.  
The word Fabulous is a Technique TuesdayDie. 
 Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx