Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 15, 2014

STAMPlorations November Challenge- #13

 Hi there, I have only just realised that this did not post- I have been away overseas and unfortunately the Internet was not very good most the time!
So here is the card I created although the just a tad late  for  STAMPlorations Challenge.... we're we would like to see...
(ends November 30; winner announced December 4)
 I used... Holiday Sketches: Christmas Flower.
 I coloured the image with my copics and added some extra depth with Black Chalk pencil.
Ok, here's my layers..
*1st Layer- the background is a stencil from Memory Box, I used gesso and fine glitter added to the gesso while still wet.
*2nd Layer- Impression Obsession Die.
*3rd Layer- Poinsettia - Christmas Flower.
Seed Beads added to the centre of the flower.
 Lawn Fawn Stitched Die.
Joining us this month is ...... Lee-Anne Cross
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

7 comments:

  1. Better late than never, Debra! I've been itching to tell you how divine this card is! Welcome back and I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and I just love the effect of the black chalk pencil, what a difference it can make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of layers... And what a great way to color in the flower! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I have not seen this stencil. I love what you did with the gesso and glitter. Stunning card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! New follower....love everything I'm seeing on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debra. I am in awe of your colouring, your poinsettia looks amazing. Must try the glitter in gesso technique, looks fab. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx