Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 28, 2014

Purple Onion Designs- Cora and Thomas.

The annual holiday sale is underway at Purple Onion Designs All stamps are 25% off through Wednesday, December 10, 2014.
 There is a Black Friday-Cyber Monday Specials page where stamps have already been marked down. If you shop between now and December 10th, ALL stamps will be 25% off including the special sale page! 

My card today features stamps from the  newest collection by Stacey Yacula called
"A Charming Winter" and I teamed up with some other images found in the store.
I used Cora and Thomas- skating bunnies and Tree Line from an older collection "A Beautiful Day".
Cora and Thomas were coloured with Copics, a little Wink of Stella for some shimmer and White gel Pen.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. Debra, your card ist AWESOME!!!! Please tell me a little bit more about the background - it looks gorgeous!
    So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx