Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 19, 2014

Purple Onion Designs- Seasons Greetings

Hi There.... I was so excited when the NEW stamps from  Purple Onion Designs  designed by Stacey Yacula arrived in my letterbox... they are just the cutest ever......
 I used the stamps Snowy Trees and Grace ( Skating Fox).
Images were coloured with Copic Markers. I also used Wink of Stella- you can just see a little shimmer on Graces Coat... and White Gel Pen
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Love the new stamps from POD. They are all so pretty.
    Hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx