Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 8, 2014

Bizzy Becs... wish you were...

Hi There, some very Exciting news... Todays card features some Fabulous Lawn Fawn Dies and Stamps that are available for pre- order now at Bizzy Becs  - Online Store. I just love, love these Dies and Stamps...

I used the Stamps and Dies coordinating sets called  Blue Skies and Flying By.
ie... if you cant find the Stamps or Dies you are want, then drop Bec a line and she will gladly help you!

other....,
Various Distress Inks, Stampin Up - World Background Stamp, Versamark and White Embossing Powder, Watercolour Paper, Washi Tape and  Stampers Anonymous Sentiments.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful color combo! I did pop over trying to find your STAMPlorations card. THAT was amazing with the gorgeous red against the white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also jewish everyday cards

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx