Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 3, 2014

STAMPlorations Sketch #23

 
 Hi, welcome to STAMPlorations Sketch Challenge #23.
I used the Sentiment Builders: Christmas and New Year on my card today.

I stamped the sentiment onto vellum using Versamark and then Silver Embossing Powder..
I die cut the #"s 2 and 5 from a MFT Number Die and added DP behind it...A little Glitter card Strips down the side and finished with a couple of silver Sequins.
(ends November 14; winner announced November 16)

We are joined this challenge by the very talented... Ingrid.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

8 comments:

  1. Very cool take on the sketch, Debra. Love the vellum! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love embossing in vellum! This reminds me I'm out of vellum now... Should go and get some more... :) The numbers bg is very fun. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun interpretation of the sketch, Debra! I like the stamped vellum strip across the centre too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, fun idea. So different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take of the sketch - super fun with the number!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever interpretation! Brilliant idea and beautiful card as a result! Thank you for the mention too! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun Debra - hope vacay is going well. Friends of ours from Paris are in Phuket right now too. Small world (tee hee). Love your layered beauty for the Nov challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debra, this is such a cool card! Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx